Cupboards Direct are proud to announce we have just launched our official 'Cupboards Direct Fund', awarded on a yearly basis.
All students around the United Kingdom currently (or prospectively) studying on business degrees, will be able to apply for this fund. Available to students on both undergraduate degrees and postgraduate degrees. Through the fund, in September of every year, we will award £1000 to assist with course fees.
- You must be studying within the United Kingdom
- You must be applying for or currently studying on a business degree. Alternatively, you may also be studying on a combined business degree.
Applicants must provide:
- Proof that the applicant will be or is currently studying
- A 500-word written letter, addressing why the applicant has chosen to study on a business degree and what they hope to achieve in their career
- Our deadline for all applications is 30/06/2018
To apply for this fund, please get in touch with our fund coordinator Lewis Nunn by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org