Probe Premium Uniforms Lockers
Probe Premium Uniforms Lockers are manufactured in the UK to the highest specification. Complete with a full width internal top shelf 305mm high, vertical centre partition, double coat hook and a further three half width shelves. Supplied individually or available in nests of two (on request).
All lockers are designed and manufactured in the UK, conforming to BS 4680:1996 "Standard Duty" (excluding size specification) IS 9001:2000 and Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2004 and manufactured in accordance with the Health & Safety certification OHSAH 1800.
- Full width top shelf
- Central divider and double coat hook
- Fixed shelves giving convenient storage
- Manufactured from 4-stage pre-treated steel with iron phosphate coating
- Integral air vent system
- Quality cam lock (fitted as standard) supplied with 2 keys per lock
- Hasp and staple lock for use with a padlock (not included) available at no extra cost - please specify on your order
- 5 knuckle hinges
- Welded front frame & internal door strengtheners
- Carcass in Silver Grey, White or Black with doors in Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White, Silver Grey or Black
- H1780mm x W460mm x D460mm
- Finished with "ActiveCoat" anti-bacterial technology which is hard wearing, hygienic and anti-bacterial. Found to be 99.9% effective against MRSA, E. coli and Bacteria for the life of the coating
- Also available with Sloping Tops and Stands on request