Premier Smoking Shelter with Perforated Steel Panels
Premier Smoking Shelter with Perforated Steel Panels has a curved contemporary design intended to blend into both modern and traditional environments, this new range of smoking shelters enables employers and colleges to provide designated smoking environments in controlled areas away from main entrances and exits.
Integrated galvanised perch seats are available as accessories - please see bottom of page.
Suitable for up to 9 people
- FREE DELIVERY
- Steel powder coated frame with tough epoxy powder coating
- Powder coated steel side and back panels
- Curved roof is made from translucent polycarbonate panels giving up to 97% UV protection
- Adjustable feet for on-site positioning
- More than 50% open area to allow rapid dispersal of cigarette fumes
- Groundworks must be carried out by the end user at least 1 week prior to delivery to ensure a suitable 250mm deep concrete base is available
- Installation service available - please contact us for details
Please Note: Additional charges will occur for postcodes in the Scotland region. Please call for price and further details.
£2,650(ex VAT)£3,180(inc VAT)