Hille E-Series Plastic School Chairs
Frames are constructed of high quality steel and are painted with leatherite paint for ultimate durability.
Only the highest grade of polypropylene is used in the manufacturing of these shells, with a range of colours available in both standard and flame retardant versions. Perfect for the education market, as well as other demanding environments thanks to the choice of sizes for a wide range of age groups.
- Available in 6 sizes to suit all age groups
- Robust easy clean high grade polypropylene seat shell in a wide range of colours
- Frames available in either black, light grey or brown epoxy coated finishes
- Stackable up to 10 high
- Robust easy clean high grade grained polypropylene seat shell
- Manufactured in the UK
- Tested to EN1729 for strength and stability
- Guaranteed for 10 years
- Standard or Flame Retardant
Please Note: A minimum order quantity of 8 is required. If fewer are needed, please contact us directly.