Heavy Duty Non Corrosive Plastic Shelving
These Heavy Duty shelving bays combine strong steel frames and non-corrosive plastic shelves with an anti-bacterial coating, making them ideal for use in hygiene sensitive environments including laboratories, medical, catering and retail areas.
Compliant with MoD Specification 42 - alternative to stainless steel
- 4 tier bays comprised of 4 x shelves and 4 x posts
- Each shelf will hold up to 360 kg (evenly distributed, based on static bays up to 1220 mm long)
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -29 Degrees C to +88 Degrees C
- Standard height: 1625 mm (1820 mm and 2130 mm also available - please ask for details)
- Wide choice of depth x length
- Anti-bacterial coated solid or vented plastic shelves (can be mixed and matched) are removable and easy to clean
- Strong box section electroplated steel frames
- Adjustable feet for uneven flooring
- Boltless construction - quickly and easily assembled without special tools
- Extra shelves available
- Optional braked castors are also available
Main image shows 4 tier bay with solid shelves and fitted with optional braked 120 mm swivel castors
Please note - orders with a value of less than £85 (excluding VAT) may be subject to a small order handling charge.