Hazardous Storage Floor Chests
From Only £217.41 £260.89 inc VAT
Hazardous Storage Floor Chests are ideal for storing hazardous substances and comply with all CoSHH regulations.
- Includes a fully welded integral sump to prevent spillages
- Sloping lip prevents items being placed on top
- Hasp and Staple lock fitted
- Padlock not supplied
- Restraints fitted on lid
- Powder Coating with Germ Guard Active Technology Paint, protecting against MRSA and E-Coli
- Fire Guard Tested & Certified to EN 13501-1. Reaction to Fire Classification A2-s2, d0 EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009
- Hazardous Label complies with GHS, CLP, IMDG/IMO, AND & ICAO/IATA requirements
- Height - 510 or 610mm
- Width - 610 or 1170mm
- Depth - 340 or 460mm
- Manufactured in the UK
There are currently no data sheets for this product.