Fire Stor Fire Resistant Cabinets - AiS Approved
£938.50(ex VAT)£1,126.20(inc VAT)
Built like a safe these Security Cupboards are ideally suited for storing large, bulky or valuable items including Data, Electronic Equipment and also meets JCQ Security Requirements for Storage of Examination Papers.
Our price includes delivery and installation to a ground floor location, fixing to the floor by our maintenance team using appropriate floor bolts making this unit fully secure. Fire Resistant Cupboards an affordable range of lightweight security and fire resistant steel cupboards for the storage and protection of valuables and paper documents with a security rating for £2000 cash and £20,000 valuables.
Double walled construction (the spaces between the walls and doors are filled with a fire resistant material) provides fire resistance for approximately 30 minutes up to temperatures of 750°C!
These products comply with the security standards specified by Secured by Design (SBD) and have been awarded "Police Preferred Specification" status.
Each cabinet is also tested and certified by the VdS to EN 14450 S1 which provides instant assurance of it's ability to withstand attack by brutal force.
- All cupboards have a depth of 520 mm
- Finished in RAL 7035 grey to complement any office environment
- Standard locking provided by a CEN/VdS approved double bitted safe key lock supplied with two keys
- Doors are secured on three sides by five solid steel bolts and a continuously formed dog bar to protect the hinges in the event of an attack
- Internal hinges enable the door to open 180° for full access
- Secured By Design - Police Preferred Specification
- Approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS)
- Suitable for up to £2,000 cash (10x valuables) Insurance Companies’ ratings can vary with higher or lower figures applied depending upon risk, location and locking option. Please check with your insurer for more information
- Price includes kerbside delivery to a UK mainland address
- Installation service available to a ground floor location - for upper floors please contact us for a quotation
- Optional electronic digital lock, lockable inner compartments, pull out frames and shelves available on request (please contact us for details)
- 12 months guarantee (extendable to 2 years when registering online)