eXtreme Plastic Lockers
Our eXtreme Plastic Lockers are ideal for schools, leisure centres and public areas, with a robust polyethylene construction.
They are highly vandal resistant and suitable for use outdoors under canopies or walkways. Our eXtreme lockers are now popular across the world.
- Easy maintenance as can be pressure washed.
- Perfect for areas with limited storage as lockers can be placed outside
- Perfect for damp or humid areas because polyethylene material will not rust or corrode
- Marked fixing points for easy set up
- Each unit can be stcaked/nested offering flexible design
- Easy to stack due to profiled top and recessed base of lockers
- Corrosion resistant nuts and bolts are supplied to secure the units together
- Doors open to a maximum of 90 degrees
- Strong plastic hinges fitted to doors which can withstand 240kg of force
- Sloping top can be fitted
- Choose between: Cam lock supplied with 2 keys, Swivel catch for padlocks (padlocks not supplied), or Coin return lock
- Heights available: 450mm, 600mm and 900mm
- W x D: 320 x 460mm
- Made from recyclable polyethylene
- Colours available: Grey body with Red, Blue, Yellow or Green doors
- Strength of hinges to withstand 240kg of force is independently verified by the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA)
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against workmanship and anything more severe than fair wear and tear
- 2 Year Warranty on locks
Please Note: eXtreme plastic lockers are not designed to be waterproof. If placed outside we recommend they are placed underneath a shelter to prevent water seeping inside the locker.